Transformation processes represent challenging moments that place a great strain on you, your management and the corporate system. Transformations entail increased business uncertainty and, in particular in cross-border cases, require a large number of variables to be taken into account. The linking-up of various providers and partners to create a needs-oriented, useful service bundle and the coordination and monitoring of the provision of services necessitate special attention and specific skills.
Systematic management of activities and flexible capacities with fitting expertise are key for a successful business development. As your business-incubator, acting as a general contractor on your behalf, we coordinate all of the activities required during the development or change of your business system. We work to ensure that you keep an overview and support you in achieving your business goals:
- Selection of suitable company form, domiciliation and foundation
- Establishment of a bank relation
- Set up of administrative organisation (employment contracts, accounting, social insurance, VAT, etc.)
- Flexible provision of qualified personnel for the concrete start of your business activities in Europe and Switzerland
- Execution of business activities in a first phase
- Coordination of service providers
- Support in and doing of business development
- Support during the development of your network
- Coordination of reporting, annual financial statements, tax planning, etc.
An effective management team that brings together the required skills and works together in a trusting manner is a key factor in successfully making inroads into new business areas or geographic regions. Should the respective skills profiles and characters be compatible with one another, we support you at a strategic level by taking on entrepreneurial responsibility in your company’s Board of Directors.